Note to the Trio and Soloists -regarding costuming for the ice
Costume books are now available if you wish to order a costume for the 2015 SCA show
The books are in the two-drawer filing cabinet in the SCA office as in past years, and an envelope containing order forms, pens and blank envelopes is located on the SCA bulletin board at the Mullins Center Rink.
The books should remain on the first floor at the round table near radiator.
Please return the books to the file cabinet in the SCA office when sessions have ended
Here are the details of the costume ordering process - please read the following carefully:
- Music selection must be approved by the show’s producers, Prior to selection costume
- Show Producers: Kelly Sonoda and Laurie Leaman
- NO SKATER may “reserve” a costume by writing their name/inserting a sticky note/etc. in the costume books next to a costume. Once your costume has been approved by Kelly and Laurie they will put a sticker in the costume book to indicate that the costume has been taken
- Costumes that have been "X’d" out in the costume books are NOT available to any skater. The costume committee has "X’d" out any costume deemed inappropriate or similar to costumes selected for group numbers. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS.
- Costumes must be paid for BEFORE we place the order. Please include payment (checks payable to the Skating Club of Amherst) with your order and include $2.00 for shipping charges
- Costume order forms MUST be
signed by Kelly and Laurie before the costume committee will place your
- PLEASE check your order form carefully – these companies often do not take returns and charge restocking fees if they do. Carefully check what you are ordering – often times accessories need to be ordered separately (gloves, hats, etc.).
- Check size charts in each
costume book (be sure to measure!!!) – each company’s sizes run
- Costume orders
are due on Sunday, December 10th. This is
a firm date in order to
give plenty of lead time for costume receipt!!
If you have any questions regarding orders, please contact Lynn McKenna
firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-658-7056